Gameplay hints & tips
- Items and Monsters
- Removing monsters (excluding Zombies) from the area they have been placed in will slowly restore their HP
- If Heroes are too strong, remove your Last-Boss and Big Four as hero levels are proportional to their strength.
- Your best item should be your Last Item
- In order that your high-level monsters don't get killed, be sure to make them flee before things go too far. Alternatively, you can set them as the Last-Boss or as one of the Big Four to prevent them from dying (Dark-Velis is required).
- Monster attack power and defense power can be increased by setting a floor's element.
- On the launch options screen you have the option to set the game's difficulty to Hard. In Hard Mode, monster levels increase more quickly.
- How to increase satisfaction (SA)
- After a few floors, decide which floor will be your main combat floor to maximize damage to heroes.
- If heroes are leaving your dungeon too close to the surface, try adjusting the number of monsters and dungeon layout to lower the difficulty on lowest floors to encourage heroes to venture deeper.
- Dungeons that are too difficult will not satisfy all hero types: you should consider each hero type's preferences while building your dungeon.
- Benefits of high satisfaction
- You will obtain more Velis when you defeat a hero with s higher level of satisfaction. Velis is required to create monsters and to revive your defeated Zombies, so this is something to keep in mind
- Once a hero's satisfaction maxes out, that hero will try to exit (certain heroes can also be deliberately made to exit)
- Your dungeon's fame (score) will increase when a hero with high satisfaction exits your dungeon. This in turn will attract stronger heroes carrying rare items
- How to collect satisfaction
- When they defeat Zombies or monsters (satisfaction barely increases when strong heroes defeat Zombies)
- When they successfully disable traps (thieves, rogues, and ninjas can disable traps)
- When they obtain treasure/rare items (the higher the rarity, the more satisfaction increases)
- When they descend to lower floors (the lower the floor, the more satisfaction increases)
- When they reach the lowest floor
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHTHOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.