Before starting the installation process, please ensure your computer meets the following minimum system requirements for both the game and Steam client:
- WIndows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- 1GHz or faster
- 1GB or more
- Graphics & Sound
- Direct X 9.0c compatible
- 1GB available hard drive space
- any internet connection
Windows versions compatible with this game include DirectX as part of Windows.
If you have difficulty starting the game, always update DirectX through Windows Update.
If you encounter an error message such as "The program can't start because XXXXX.DLL is missing from your computer", you may need to install an earlier version of DirectX.
Dungeon Manager requires Steam to be installed on your computer. After installation, add the game to your library and launch the game.
Game Launch Options
- When you launch the game from your Steam library, check the desired options.
- Play Songs: Set the desired volume level for background music. You will also have the option to make changes in the game through the Options button in the top navigation menu.
- Play SFX and Voices: Set the desired volume level for sound effects. You will also have the option to make changes in the game through the Options button in the top navigation menu.
- Full Screen: Full Screen mode is recommended in order to avoid any graphical glitches and for the best user experience. Windowed mode may work on certain system configurations.
- Difficulty [HARD]: In Hard mode, monsters and hero levels will increase more quickly.
- Save Data No.: The game supports up to three saved game files. In order to reset save data, first select one of the three options and proceed to the Title screen. Then on the Title screen before clicking the Start Game button, right click while holding the CTRL key to reset save game data.
|TAB||Change between available game speeds|
|SHIFT||Hold to speed up the game|
|CTRL||Hold to slow down the game|
Loading, Saving and Quitting
|CTRL + S||Save game|
|CTRL + L||Load saved game|
|CTRL + RIGHT CLICK (on title screen)||Reset saved game selected in the Launch Options by right clicking on title screen before Start Game|
|F1||Display In-Game Help Text|
|C||Display Heroes list|
|I||Display Rare Item help|
|M||Display Monster Mix|
|R||Display Game Rankings|
In Game Shortcuts
|RIGHT CLICK (on dungeon area)||Remove items and monsters in the area|
|RIGHT CLICK (on floor indicator)||Change floor element|
|RIGHT CLICK + E (on floor indicator)||Remove all items and monsters from the floor|
|LEFT ARROW||Change the balance of all zombies on the displayed floor to attack-focused|
|RIGHT ARROW||Change the balance of all zombies on the displayed floor to defense-focused|
|CTRL + E||Trick: View the game ending and staff roll again (game must have been cleared once)|
|CTRL + N||Toggle hero names|
|CTRL + T||Display the amount of time played in the current game|
|RIGHT CLICK (on zombie)||Remove the zombie|
|LEFT ARROW||Change the balance of all zombies in the area to attack-focused|
|RIGHT ARROW||Change the balance of all zombies in the area to defense-focused|
|UP ARROW||Increase the area's trap level|
|DOWN ARROW||Decrease the area's trap level|
|CTRL + D||Delete all zombies in the area|